Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
disrespectful person : r!r!

I would like to inform you on behalf of other players, myself included, as we are always subject to bans for trivial reasons. If it indicates anything, it indicates the weak level of this admin culturally and morally, for example: she once banned me from playing for two whole days for a trivial reason : LAG !!! Imagine !!! (the real reason is that I I tortured her playing, I swear to you)....I asked one of the admins about the possibility of banning a player for LAG He said: No!  i said : 2 days ! he said : You have to report it because it is unreasonable for this reason! (You can ask him its admin "TORNADO")
And as long as I saw her banning players for trivial reasons, I always told her: why are u banning players without a real reason ...but im talking to a ROCK ! not humain.
And today she also repeated the same thing with me again (she makes it personaly bitween me and her not rules on me and her), and with me there are many affected people who share my opinion and do not like to play with her presence...
That is why I ask you, with the utmost respect and appreciation, to dismiss her from these tasks, because she is a dictator in her actions... and she does not respect others, she acts randomly and not according to the rules that must be respected.

(02-03-2022, 03:06 PM)WinnerS2005 Wrote: I would like to inform you on behalf of other players, myself included, as we are always subject to bans for trivial reasons. If it indicates anything, it indicates the weak level of this admin culturally and morally, for example: she once banned me from playing for two whole days for a trivial reason : LAG !!! Imagine !!! (the real reason is that I I tortured her playing, I swear to you)....I asked one of the admins about the possibility of banning a player for LAG He said: No!  i said : 2 days ! he said : You have to report it because it is unreasonable for this reason! (You can ask him its admin "TORNADO")
And as long as I saw her banning players for trivial reasons, I always told her: why are u banning players without a real reason ...but im talking to a ROCK ! not humain.
And today she also repeated the same thing with me again (she makes it personaly bitween me and her not rules on me and her), and with me there are many affected people who share my opinion and do not like to play with her presence...
That is why I ask you, with the utmost respect and appreciation, to dismiss her from these tasks, because she is a dictator in her actions... and she does not respect others, she acts randomly and not according to the rules that must be respected.

Sadly i agree with you bro, alot of admins here are useless and just abuse their powers and need to be removed, anyway the server came to an end, they won't find another place to abuse people, i was banned 2 times 2 days straight back to back without any reason what a joke LOL.

thank u bro i know that so many players complain about this r!r! and others but as u said we arrive to the end...let them bann their lives now
thank u bro for ur support 
take care and see u later inchallah

Oh what a nice complain Smile

You give not the real reason of your ban.
The real is here : https://arabian-servers.com/counter-stri...n_list.php

And you are right : i m an idiot.
With all insults than you send me in private message the last weeks, i had to ban you for life (or server's end).

HF

(02-03-2022, 10:02 PM)flamee Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 03:06 PM)WinnerS2005 Wrote: I would like to inform you on behalf of other players, myself included, as we are always subject to bans for trivial reasons. If it indicates anything, it indicates the weak level of this admin culturally and morally, for example: she once banned me from playing for two whole days for a trivial reason : LAG !!! Imagine !!! (the real reason is that I I tortured her playing, I swear to you)....I asked one of the admins about the possibility of banning a player for LAG He said: No!  i said : 2 days ! he said : You have to report it because it is unreasonable for this reason! (You can ask him its admin "TORNADO")

Sadly i agree with you bro, alot of admins here are useless and just abuse their powers and need to be removed, anyway the server came to an end, they won't find another place to abuse people, i was banned 2 times 2 days straight back to back without any reason what a joke LOL.

Since the server will be finished (will shut down), why do you so much empty talk?
Go to the hell !