Arabian Servers Counter Strike 1.6

Full Version: Shop menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Slam Alikom / Hi all

I suggest to remove "flash bomb" and "HE bomb" from the shop, because there are many players that keep buying it,
and that makes the game unfair...
So i think remove it would be better or at least make it available to buy only once in every round
Also i think one flash for each "V.I.P" would be better than two..
Best regards...
LIGHT/S.
Hello there : 

well , removing He+flashes from the Shop is unacceptable at all , but prevent players buying it more than once in same round + 1 flash instead being 2 flashes seems good 

let's see other opinion's ...

krixou

Hi guys,

Judging by the number of people with active VIP, to me it is not unfair at all. Though I kicked many players using the rebuy at CT spawn, we should prevent buying 2 HE in the same round

Peace
Of course you should only be able to buy 1 HE/Round.
I think we should stick with 2 flashes. If you save points to get VIP, you should get some ''advantages''.
Good evening guys.
In my point of view (capitalism's effect) if you can't buy more flashes, then that's your own problem. Gain more points and buy what you want. If you're with a losing team, one million flashes won't save you. As far as I'm concerned, don't be a hater, join the club, and enjoy the beauty of flashing. Have gun and don't take it personally.
(07-01-2020, 10:25 PM)AARGANN Wrote: [ -> ]Good evening guys.
In my point of view (capitalism's effect) if you can't buy more flashes, then that's your own problem. Gain more points and buy what you want. If you're with a losing team, one million flashes won't save you. As far as I'm concerned, don't be a hater, join the club, and enjoy the beauty of flashing. Have gun and don't take it personally.
i liked that answer hehe  Big Grin
Happy to read your feedback. Opinions exist to be different.
I agreee with this that atleast flash should be removed from Shop. This rebuy is only advance for Ts as You guys seen it many times. They attack throw 100 flashes kill 2-5 ppl in bomb area and when Ct going for defuse they rebuy more flashes to flash all Ct so they cant defuse and now they complaine that CT dont deffuse! So yes on remove flash from Shop.
I suggest to remove
in mode vip have 2 flash bomb 1 HE bomb and he selected mode vip and get 2 flash bomb 1 HE more and he buy in shop menu more but in mode classic player can`t buy flash bombhe need buy from shop menu
that makes the game unfair
My opinion :
1st : close vip menu after 30 sec
2nd : let vip menu to buy things : its limit by time, inst it ? A buy per 30sec ?
Pages: 1 2