Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for Admin
Hello,

My name is Ayhan
Nickname is also Ayhan but used another nicks like Pandion and Shalafi in past..

I do not have secrets or surprises... Many of server players know me allready,

I can speak English, Turkish and Dutch. I am Turk but living in Netherland

I play like 15 years but always like a real amateur with first day spirit Smile

I am 41 years old and playing for fun only

My account on Steam / VAC never banned, check it on VAC, here is my Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3688975

My steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967643678/
My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ayhankirca1975

I am playing games since 199x.. so like 25 years, yes more then 20 years.. YES, i am serious Smile Played a lot of games but just a few of them keeps me still fit. CS, Minecraft with my kids and Age of Empires for brain exercise 

I would like to become an admin becouse of some unusual players who ruins the game for others. 

It will make me happy and will be proud if i will become an admin,

Thanks anyway.

Kind regards and stay cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Ayhan my friend Smile

Hope you are well! Great admin request! I hope this is accepted. You are not as good as I hahahahWink But you are always friendly to the people @ our server
Press firmly the thumb my old Turkish friend with the 3 children ^ ^

See us safely on the server!

Kind regards
(12-14-2016, 10:31 AM)king_of_marocsThanks for your support my friend. It is true, i am an old wise man :D Wrote: See u @ server, i'll kill you there. Be prepared...  Smile Smile Cool

And... Yes, i hope also that they accept my request.
i hope u will get admin here ... but u played more than 20 years ?? the cs 1.6 made at 1999 and now its 2016 so only 17 years for this game !!
(12-19-2016, 06:58 PM)Edward* Wrote: i hope u will get admin here ... but u played more than 20 years ?? the cs 1.6 made at 1999 and now its 2016 so only 17 years for this game !!

Dear friend, 
at first, thanks for your good luck wishes
and...  look and read carefully please; i said: 
Quote:...I play like 15 years but always like a real amateur with first day spirit [Image: smile.png] ...

Here i ment Counter Strike, yes 15 years.. Not 20!
 And then i said: 
Quote:I am playing games since 199x.. so like 25 years, yes more then 20 years.. YES, i am serious 

And you think i mentioned Counter Strike here? Smile No, read again. I said "I am playing games more then 20 years"    Games... Not Counter strike... But also playing more then 15 byears Counter strike, it is true.. I do not know how back can you trace a steam accoubt but i was there since begin..
Thanks again for your support.
welcom ayhan and nice topic

i played even on Atari 2600 then snes and sega genesis

anyway u accepted

contact me on steam to add u
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SHIFTsalem/
Thank you for your attention Shift. I will get in contact on Steam for further and more.

My Steam nick name is The_Pandion ([TR] Pandion)
GL^HF

Big Grin